Rabu, 13 November 2013

Reply to "The Changing"


Well, I have read your note “The Changing”. No matter how hard I speak/write in English (again), I will try :)

            Since I was 4 years old, my mom told about my childhood story that I ever bite a boy’s hand. Oh My God, I think my mom told me about it more than twenty times. My mom always told me about you, and I knew your name is Yugo. Until we attended to senior high school,  we were as the classmate, you are Yoga and I am Andwi. Do you know, in our class room, you didn’t realize that sometimes I looked at your hand, I wanted to catch that sign of bitting to make sure what my mom ever said to me. Anyway, right hand or left hand Yugo?haha.

            Now, after reading “The Changing” I feel wonder and speechless at the moment for some things. First, you still remember our childhood story in detail. Second, your English is increasing very well, I can get the feeling from every your words arrangement (hehe,lebay). Third, you still remember our conversation in the terrace of your home. Actually at that time I was so amazed when you invited me to have a chitchat, you sat next to me, you show that how your English very good now. Fourth, you make me as one of the inspiring persons for you to increase your English ability, but actually I am nothing. And the last, you have written a note, entitled “The Changing”. 

            Yugo, do you still remember, when we have a debating forum in English lesson with mam Yona? Our class was divided into two groups. Boy and girl group. Firstly, boy group delivered some arguments that I tough make our group (girl group) lose, and I wanted to try giving my arguments as our defense. When I said, “ok..I would like to say that....bla bla bla...”, suddenly your group; Rangga, Fathur (ikut ga ya, apa sudah ke Amerika?), Ilham, Ridho and also you said that, ”Hiaaa..sudah mam..nyerah kami mam..nyerah..” while raising the chair up. After that moment I realize that, maybe my friends didn’t interested to me, I decided not to use English anymore.

“When someone does love English, she/he will be an English speaker for all the topics and all the times, even she/he doesn’t care to whom she/he is speaking to. She/he just say what she/he wants to say because it’s such an interesting activity for her/him”

Do you feel like this Mas Yugo? Haha, aku sotoy :D

            Ihh, sekarang memang aku payah nih *ngetok jidat sendiri*. You are right, my English is decreasing. I just use my limited English capability to read some medical journals to do my assignment. I have no confidence anymore to speak English in the ceremony. I have ever asked to my inspired lecturer in medical faculty, “Sir, what indicator someone called expert in English? When they can speak speak sama bule gitu? When they can discuss in formal forum? When they just read some journals (like me^^)?”. He answered, ”When they can understand what they listen to/read and then telling/writing it well”.

            Last time, to keep winning a lot of English speech contest was my orientation. I have big reason for it. Our school need some achievements to get accreditation. Don’t ever think what the things that school can give to us, but let’s think what achievements that we can give to school, as the present. Now, I have other orientation. I teach children to study English, when they can say “good everrning ayuk puty or good mrooning or good evenung ayuk puty” , it makes me happy too. There’s a child, his name is Farel, so smart boy, 4 years old. Farel asked me, “Ayuk..bener nggak menyuruh teman diam itu bahasa Inggrisnya keep quite?” haha, he’s so cute boy, suddenly he screamed, “TEMAAAANNNN KEEP QUITE!!!!!”. I am so happy, happier than to be a winner in speech contest, hehe.

            Mas Yugo, you said that now Putri is a bit different from Putri you used to know. I don’t realize that there’s changing in my self. Thanks for reminding me. But, there’s one never change from my self? I still like biting, be careful :P



4 komentar:

  1. haha kayanya tanganku emang perlu di rontgen ini put. owh ya mohon bimbingannya dalam dunia blogger. boleh daftar jd follower blog anda bu !?

    BalasHapus
  2. Wah, asuransi pembiayaan pengobatan tanganmu cuma berlaku dua puluh tahun ya, lebih dari itu ditanggung sendiri :P.

    Sama-sama belajar Mas Yugo :). Duh, silahkan kalo ingin menjadi follower, tapi menurut aku tanpa perlu mjd follower, siapapun yg pernah mampir kesini walau tanpa mencantumkan jejak semoga mendapat manfaat dari tulisan2 sederhana di blog ini,hehe. Blog itu kayak rumah, silahkan kapan saja mau main kesini :)

    Aku minta izin nampilin link blog Mas Yugo di blog aku ya, jadi bisa terpantau if you have a new post. Keep blogging ^^

    BalasHapus
  3. wahaha dokter sadis! siap bu, kalo mampir kerumah berarti di siapin kudapan dan kopi dunk haha. iya silahkan, berhubung post aq baru duo maka kehadiran posting baru akn sangat keliatan ;)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Gampang nanti disiapin, kopi hangat sama mendoan yaa. Tapi situ jg bertamu jangan lupa bawa buah tangan,haha

      sip ^^

      Hapus